We are seeking an HVAC Field Assistant at Mr. Holland's! A great opportunity to see what the HVAC world is like and get the opportunity to assist on running for parts, duct cleaning assistant, and the chance to potentially work as an install assistant or in the field with one of our HVAC experienced technicians.
If you have an interest in this industry and care about honesty, integrity, and taking care of customers, you may fit the bill!
Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air started from humble beginning back in 1997 and has since grown to become a staple in the Menomonee Falls community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our company offers year-round stability, a full benefits package and ongoing company perks/culture builders. We pride ourselves on operating like a true sports team and helping our customers with the highest service level in the industry.
A few must-have’s before coming on-board our team because our customers deserve it:
- Our employees are drug tested and background checked.
- Your driver’s license needs to be checked and your insurance approved.
- Technical assessment—can you do what you say you can?
- You must possess a positive attitude and be ready to be a part of a team!
- You must value honesty, integrity, and taking care of customers.
- We welcome our military veterans and/or tech school graduates into our exciting culture.
At Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air, we like to reward our technicians who work hard and help us continue to provide exceptional services to all of our customers.
The benefits for an HVAC technician or installer include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off with a bonus accrual program to earn extra time off
- A free gym membership
- The opportunity to advance in your career
- Flexible hours—you can choose from three different work schedules that fit your family or your personal life
- Commission incentives
- Working in a positive culture
- Three-day weekends
- All veterans get Veteran’s Day off
- A company provided iPad for making your job easier
- A company provided cell phone for better communication
- An internal social media platform to stay better informed
- Bonuses and extra opportunities to make more money
- A company provided vehicle
- Dinner from the Holland’s on your birthday!
- Paid on-call time (we close at midnight and only do emergency services after midnight on an on-call basis)
- Company provided uniforms
- A work boot allowance