24/7 Menomonee Falls Furnace Repair
Reliable Furnace Repairs Available Day or Night!
There's never a convenient time for your furnace to stop working, which is why it's important to have a Menomonee Falls furnace repair technician you can trust who's available 24/7 to come to your rescue. Whether it's the middle of the night, a holiday, or during a blizzard, Mr. Holland's Heating & Air will be there for you whenever you need us in our big yellow and blue truck. Known as our “Warehouse on Wheels,” our truck comes equipped with all of the necessary items to restore your heating and get your home nice and warm during that first visit.
Is your furnace blowing cold air? Call (262) 563-2636 now to schedule furnace repair in Menomonee Falls. We're available 24/7!
Signs It's Time to Repair Your Furnace
More often than not, when your furnace is experiencing issues, you will know it. The unit either wont turn on or you will feel cold air coming out of your vents. The last thing you want on a cold winter day is to have a furnace that doesn't work, but you can count on the Menomonee Falls furnace repair experts at Mr. Holland's Heating & Air for prompt service and 24/7 availability. We will get your furnace back up and running again in no time to restore comfort back to your home.
Keep an eye out for the following signs that your furnace needs repair:
- Unusual noises. Loud noises coming from your furnace can have a number of causes, from dirty burners to problems with the blower fan. If you're hearing a rattling, rumbling, whistling, or grinding noise, don't ignore it!
- Abnormal smells. Is your furnace producing strange odors that aren't going away after a few minutes? Burning smells can indicate a problem with a clogged furnace filter, or they may indicate an electrical issue.
- Unit won't turn on. You may have a problem with your thermostat, or if you have a gas furnace, your pilot light may be to blame. Before calling a technician, make sure to check your circuit breaker for a tripped circuit - you may just need to reset it!
- Pilot light is burning yellow instead of blue. Yellow pilot lights indicate that there may be dirt in the burner and the gas is not being lit completely. This may mean that your furnace is producing excess amounts of carbon monoxide, so be sure to call for service immediately!
- Poor indoor air quality. Have you noticed that your home seems to be dustier than usual or that you or your family are experiencing colds or allergies more often? A bad furnace won't filter air as effectively, which in turn can contribute to poor indoor air quality that can potentially make you ill.
Count on Mr. Holland's Heating & Air!
No matter what time of day or night you are experiencing issues with your furnace, you can count on the team at Mr. Holland's Heating & Air for reliable services in a timely manner with a dedication to quality and customer service. Our caring, empathetic, and trustworthy staff goes above and beyond for our customers in Menomonee Falls and throughout the Metro Milwaukee area.
The Service Pros- Joe Ipavec
I always get fantastic service.- Andreas
Quality service with a smile!- William
Very thorough evaluation, competitive quotation and more thorough detail of what to expect!- Gary G
They were courteous, friendly, and honest!- Lori G
Click the button below to see our Frequently Asked Questions or give us a call. Our team is happy to provide you with assistance over the phone.(262) 563-2636
We take responsibility for every service to ensure your satisfaction.
Our team is licensed and always goes above and beyond to exceed expectations.
Emergencies happen and that's why we are available 24/7 for your heating & cooling needs.
Care, Empathy, and Trust
Committed to providing customers throughout Metro Menomonee Falls with the best HVAC and electric service.