Menomonee Falls Furnace Repair
Furnace Repair, Replacement & maintenance in Menomonee Falls
There's never a convenient time for your furnace to stop working, which is why it's important to have a Menomonee Falls furnace repair technician you can trust who's available 24/7 to come to your rescue. Whether it's the middle of the night, a holiday, or during a blizzard, Mr. Holland's Heating & Air will be there for you whenever you need us in our big yellow and blue truck. Known as our “Warehouse on Wheels,” our truck comes equipped with all of the necessary items to restore your heating and get your home nice and warm during that first visit.
Click below to read what people are saying about Mr. Holland's!Read Our Reviews
Signs it's Time to Repair Your Furnace
Keep an eye out for the following signs that your furnace needs repair:
- Unusual noises. Loud noises coming from your furnace can have a number of causes, from dirty burners to problems with the blower fan. If you're hearing a rattling, rumbling, whistling, or grinding noise, don't ignore it!
- Abnormal smells. Is your furnace producing strange odors that aren't going away after a few minutes? Burning smells can indicate a problem with a clogged furnace filter, or they may indicate an electrical issue.
- Unit won't turn on. You may have a problem with your thermostat, or if you have a gas furnace, your pilot light may be to blame. Before calling a technician, make sure to check your circuit breaker for a tripped circuit - you may just need to reset it!
- Pilot light is burning yellow instead of blue. Yellow pilot lights indicate that there may be dirt in the burner and the gas is not being lit completely. This may mean that your furnace is producing excess amounts of carbon monoxide, so be sure to call for service immediately!
- Poor indoor air quality. Have you noticed that your home seems to be dustier than usual or that you or your family are experiencing colds or allergies more often? A bad furnace won't filter air as effectively, which in turn can contribute to poor indoor air quality that can potentially make you ill.
To schedule your appointment for furnace repair in Menomonee Falls, call (262) 563-2636.
The Service Pros- Joe Ipavec
I always get fantastic service.- Andreas
Quality service with a smile!- William
Very thorough evaluation, competitive quotation and more thorough detail of what to expect!- Gary G
They were courteous, friendly, and honest!- Lori G
Click the button below to see our Frequently Asked Questions or give us a call. Our team is happy to provide you with assistance over the phone.(262) 563-2636
We take responsibility for every service to ensure your satisfaction.
Our team is licensed and always goes above and beyond to exceed expectations.
Emergencies happen and that's why we are available 24/7 for your heating & cooling needs.
Care, Empathy, and Trust
Committed to providing customers throughout Metro Menomonee Falls with the best HVAC and electric service.