Menomonee Falls Heating Services
Reliable Heating Repairs, Installation & Maintenance
Your heater is a hardworking component in your household. In fact, did you know that up to 40% of your energy bill is dedicated to just how efficient and well maintained your heating and cooling system is? Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air is on your side to make sure your money is well-spent and your heating system operates properly and safely. We also offer a wide range of heating products.
We Service All Types of Heating Systems
As your trusted Menomonee Falls heating contractor, we can service or repair any model or make of gas, electric, hot water, and oil furnaces including common brands such as Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Lennox, Rheem, RUUD, Thermopride, Thermoflo, Goodman, Amana, HEIL, Tempstar, Burnham, Trane, and all others.
We offer the following heating products and services:
- Sale, installation, and service of furnaces, energy-saving boilers, and burners
- Oil to gas conversion
- Electric to gas conversion
- Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis for warm air and hydronic (hot water and steam) systems
- Complete sheet metal fabrication and installation
- Violation corrections
- New system ductwork and ductwork sealing and improvement
- Correct warm or cool spots in your home
- Diagnose and correct noisy furnaces and heating systems
- Repair leaks from heating systems
- Robotic video and digital camera inspection of system
- Preventative maintenance program
The Importance of Heater Maintenance
Your heating system needs regularly scheduled maintenance “exams” just like your car or anything else mechanical. Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air performs a thorough checklist during a routine precision tune-up, safety inspection and cleaning to maintain efficient, safe operation of your equipment.
Here is an overview of our World’s Greatest Technician’s Checklist:
- Inspect flue on all furnaces
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Examine and clean heat exchanger
- Inspect furnace for combustible materials
- Replace or clean furnace air filter
- Verify safety limit operation
- Lubricate the blower motor and clean blower motor wheel
- Check manifold gas pressure
- Lubricate vent motor and moving parts
- Inspect thermostat
- Measure electrical operation of system
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Inspect, clean, and adjust gas burners
- Inspect ductwork for correct sealing
- Adjust gas pressure
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Plus many more important checkpoints—ask our technician to share with you!
Having your heater regularly maintained is important for the efficiency and total life of your heater. We can help make sure it stays performing at its best. We offer a wide range of heating products and high-efficiency gas furnaces along with a wide range of services to meet your every need. Please contact us to inquire about how we can improve your existing home with our quality products and services.
Request a Menomonee Falls heater service now when you call Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air at (262) 563-2636! We serve clients throughout Southeastern Wisconsin.
The Service Pros- Joe Ipavec
I always get fantastic service.- Andreas
Quality service with a smile!- William
Very thorough evaluation, competitive quotation and more thorough detail of what to expect!- Gary G
They were courteous, friendly, and honest!- Lori G
Click the button below to see our Frequently Asked Questions or give us a call. Our team is happy to provide you with assistance over the phone.(262) 563-2636
We take responsibility for every service to ensure your satisfaction.
Our team is licensed and always goes above and beyond to exceed expectations.
Emergencies happen and that's why we are available 24/7 for your heating & cooling needs.
Care, Empathy, and Trust
Committed to providing customers throughout Metro Menomonee Falls with the best HVAC and electric service.