Why Work for Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air
At Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air, we are proud of the following:
- We are the highest ranked HVAC company in southeastern Wisconsin by Google
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB
- We’ve created a healthy, happy culture that promotes and breeds loyalty and respect
- We have an in house apprenticeship program, we'll train you to be the best!
If you don’t currently live in Wisconsin, but are considering relocating for the job, our community has a lot to offer you. There is a plethora of outdoor activities you can take up, such as camping, hiking in the beautiful wilderness, fishing, cross-country skiing, and more. There are also many year-round activities, such as Milwaukee Summerfest, the Milwaukee Brewers, the symphony, etc. We are ranked one of the best places for education in the entire United States and we boast clean and safe neighborhoods that are perfect for raising your family in.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Experienced HVAC Technicians & Installers
Are you an experienced HVAC Technician or Installer who wants to feel valued and help lead others? If so, we’d like to meet you!
Experienced HVAC Technician Requirements:
- Completion of Technical School + 2-3 years experience (6-8 years of experience can substitute no schooling).
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Ability to read and interpret basic wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Universal EPA Certification (or retrieve within the first year of employment)
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Possess required tools (company can provide payment plan for missing tools)
HVAC Technician Benefits:
- Paid holidays & paid vacation (PTO) with bonus accrual program to earn extra vacation
- All veterans get Veterans day off paid
- iPad and cell phone for better communication
- Bonuses and extra opportunities to make more money
- Company provided vehicle
- Dinner for two each year on your wedding anniversary or on your birthday
- Free Gym membership
- Short term disability insurance
- Health Insurance, dental and vision
- Internal social media platform to stay informed
- If on call – We close at Midnight (we only run true emergencies after midnight)
- Paid on call
- Work boot allowance
- Three-day weekends and staggered shift schedule
- 401K with match
- And a host of other industry leading benefits!
If you’re not living here now, Wisconsin has much to offer!
- A gem of hidden wilderness and outdoor activities. Camping, hiking, cross-country skiing, lakes, hunting, fishing, and fine arts.
- Milwaukee offers Summerfest, the Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Symphony, and a host of other awesome year around activities.
- Ranked one of the best places for education in the entire United States.
- Safe & clean neighborhoods
We are seeking an HVAC Field Assistant at Mr. Holland's! A great opportunity to see what the HVAC world is like and get the opportunity to assist on running for parts, duct cleaning assistant, and the chance to potentially work as an install assistant or in the field with one of our HVAC experienced technicians.
If you have an interest in this industry and care about honesty, integrity, and taking care of customers, you may fit the bill!
Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air started from humble beginning back in 1997 and has since grown to become a staple in the Menomonee Falls community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our company offers year-round stability, a full benefits package and ongoing company perks/culture builders. We pride ourselves on operating like a true sports team and helping our customers with the highest service level in the industry.
A few must-have’s before coming on-board our team because our customers deserve it:
- Our employees are drug tested and background checked.
- Your driver’s license needs to be checked and your insurance approved.
- Technical assessment—can you do what you say you can?
- You must possess a positive attitude and be ready to be a part of a team!
- You must value honesty, integrity, and taking care of customers.
We welcome our military veterans and/or tech school graduates into our exciting culture.
At Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air, we like to reward our technicians who work hard and help us continue to provide exceptional services to all of our customers.
The benefits for an HVAC technician or installer include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off with a bonus accrual program to earn extra time off
- A free gym membership
- The opportunity to advance in your career
- Flexible hours—you can choose from three different work schedules that fit your family or your personal life
- Commission incentives
- Working in a positive culture
- Three-day weekends
- All veterans get Veteran’s Day off
- A company provided iPad for making your job easier
- A company provided cell phone for better communication
- An internal social media platform to stay better informed
- Bonuses and extra opportunities to make more money
- A company provided vehicle
- A company sponsored dinner for two each year on your birthday or wedding anniversary
- Paid on-call time (we close at midnight and only do emergency services after midnight on an on-call basis)
- Company provided uniforms
- A work boot allowance
We know you’ll love working for Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air. Apply online using the form below.