Outside Sales Reps and in home sales
What are your goals? Do you have any? Would you like a career that allows you to build a future that includes happiness, fun and more free time? We are Mr. Holland’s Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical. Our ownership and management goals are simple: “To provide our customers a positive experience that is valuable, memorable and rewarding.” And, in order to do this, we must employ, develop, coach, and build up the right people. If you are eager, motivated, and have a winner’s positive attitude, let’s talk.
You help us fulfill our goals and we will help you achieve yours!
Let’s kick off 2021 with success, join Mr. Holland’s today
Job description: Outside Sales, Residential HVAC – Heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, duct cleanings
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Assist in tracking leads and building sales reports
- Help with following up on non-sold, canceled sales calls, lost calls and customers that are receiving promotions
- Analyze and facilitate growth through new channels, customer bases or networks
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers exited about GMC Air Conditioning Services and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Full benefits package
- Paid holidays & paid vacation (PTO) with bonus accrual program to earn extra vacation
- All veterans get Veterans day off paid
- iPad and cell phone for better communication
- Bonuses and extra opportunities to make more money
- Dinner for two each year on your wedding anniversary or on your birthday
- Free gym membership
- Short term disability insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Internal social media platform to stay informed
- 401K with match
- And a host of other industry leading benefits!
- Base plus commission: to be discussed upon interview
- Annual salary with commissions up to $150,000 per year with potential to exceed that
- Job Type: Full-time