Have you dreamed of boating on the lake? Or, fishing with friends? What about that extra long weekend with your significant other walking the Lake Michigan Beach? You help us fulfill our goals and we’ll help you fulfill yours. We are Mr. Holland’s Heating and Air Conditioning and we are seeking the finest in HVAC service/installation. From our humble beginnings back in 1997, we continue to focus on doing what is right for the customer. We are adding up to TEN Experienced HVAC Service Technicians! Come work for Mr. Holland's Heating & Air! At Mr. Holland's we can offer you a positive and happy place to work, three day weekends, advancement opportunities, and monthly culture club to put a smile on your face!
- We offer continued education for all staff members
- Highest ranked HVAC company in southeastern Wisconsin by Google and A+ rated per the BBB
- Healthy, happy culture that promotes and breeds loyalty and respect
- Flexible hours
- – choose from three different work schedules that fit with your family or personal life
- Three-day weekends
Experienced HVAC Technician Requirements:
- Completion of Technical School + 2-3 years experience (6-8 years of experience can substitute no schooling).
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Ability to read and interpret basic wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Universal EPA Certification (or retrieve within the first year of employment)
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Possess required tools (company can provide payment plan for missing tools)
HVAC Technician Benefits:
- Paid holidays & paid vacation (PTO) with bonus accrual program to earn extra vacation
- All veterans get Veterans day off paid
- iPad and cell phone for better communication
- Bonuses and extra opportunities to make more money
- Company provided vehicle
- Dinner for your birthday from the Holland's!
- Free Gym membership
- Short term disability insurance
- Health Insurance, dental and vision
- Internal social media platform to stay informed
- If on call – We close at Midnight (we only run true emergencies after midnight)
- Paid on call
- Work boot allowance
- Three-day weekends and staggered shift schedule
- 401K with match
- And a host of other industry leading benefits!
If you’re not living here now, Wisconsin has much to offer!
- A gem of hidden wilderness and outdoor activities. Camping, hiking, cross-country skiing, lakes, hunting, fishing, and fine arts.
- Milwaukee offers Summerfest, the Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Symphony, and a host of other awesome year around activities.
- Ranked one of the best places for education in the entire United States.
- Safe & clean neighborhoods
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $39.00 per hour