Make Upgrading Your HVAC System Part of Your New Year’s Resolutions
I should have spent more time with my family. I should have stayed off TikTok. And… I should have replaced my comfort system before it got too cold!
Do you have a bad case of the “should haves” this year? I should have called Mr. Holland’s Home Services for a complete new furnace and air conditioner before the temperature took a turn.
Instead of a bad case of the “should haves,” make it your New Year’s resolution to upgrade your heating and cooling system. Then you won’t have to say, “I should have replaced my furnace…now it’s freezing in my home!”
Here are reasons you should upgrade your furnace and air-conditioner before it’s too late:
- Save money – reduced energy bills: If your furnace is over 15 years old, it may be time to consider replacing it. Old, less-efficient HVAC equipment may be making your energy bills more costly each month.
- Improved indoor air quality: According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air can be two to five times worse than outdoor air. And sometimes, it can be even 100 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- Better comfort: As HVAC systems age, it may take longer to heat or cool your home. You may be left uncomfortable until the units kick in.
- The system is aging: If your HVAC system is over 15 years old and has had many repairs recently, it might be time to consider replacing it.
Other reasons it may be time to replace your furnace or AC:
- Strange sounds or odors
- Struggles to maintain a consistent temperature in the home
- Requires frequent repairs
We want to make sure your home is ready for every season. Call Mr. Holland’s Home Services today at (262) 677-1037.