Prepare Your HVAC System for Fall & Winter
Mr. Holland’s Home Services knows how important it is to make sure your home’s HVAC system is ready for fall and winter. That’s why we offer The World’s Greatest Tune-Up!
Follow these tips to make sure your HVAC system is ready for the cooler temperatures ahead.
- Have your annual maintenance tune-up done. Call (262) 677-1037
- Make sure your home’s HVAC repairs are done before fall ends.
- Check your HVAC system’s filters and change them.
- Clean around your AC condenser.
- Have your ductwork cleaned every few years.
- Change the batteries in your home’s carbon monoxide monitor and thermostat.
Call Mr. Holland’s today at (262) 677-1037 to have a certified HVAC technician inspect your home’s HVAC system.