When Should You Get a Electrical Safety Inspection?
Electrical safety inspections are important to have done on your home at least once a year, especially if you have an older home. To ensure your home remains safe, these are times when you should schedule an electrical safety inspection:
- It’s been over a year since the last time you had an electrical safety inspection done on your home
- Before you buy or sell a home
- Lights often flicker/dim, or circuits trip
- Your electrical panel is older than 20 years
- Moisture on/around the electrical panel or have moisture problems/flooded basement
- Outdoor electrical service is weathered
- Major home renovations
- Burning smell from the electrical system
- Any of the outlets or switches in your home are warm to the touch
Ready to schedule an electrical safety inspection or want to learn more? Call Mr. Holland’s Home Services today at (866) 992-1717.