Thank you Veterans!
We know not what they have given… but we know what we have received.
Hi, this is Steve Holland, and I invite you to join our team to help teach our kids that November 11th - Veteran’s Day - is more than just a day off from school.
- Introduce your child to someone who has served.
- Invite them to share their story of why they served.
- You can even help your kids come up with a list of questions to ask, and we can help you with that
At Mr. Holland’s Heating and Air we want to help you help them to learn, to remember, to understand. That we live in this land of the free. Because of the brave.
Recognize the veterans in your neighborhood.
- Attend your community’s Veteran’s Day parade or program.
- If your town doesn’t have a program, ORGANIZE one.
Or Help the families of active military.
- Run errands. Bring groceries. Or babysit.
- Send a care package to those currently serving.
- Donate to veteran’s organizations and charities.
Take a moment of silence to remember those who have fallen.
- Hang a flag.
- Write a letter.
- Say a prayer.
If we all do one thing, that’s a lot of things. We’re in it together, because they were in it together. let’s make sure our children never forget that.
For free resources to help us all honor our men and women who served - and continue to serve - and their families, contact us today!
Steve Holland's Father served in the U.S. Army. He served in the United States Army during the Korean era from October 17th, 1954 to August 30th, 1957. He was a member of the American Legion Post 36 in West Bend. Ron finished his working career at Holland Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. in 2006.
Kari Holland's Father served in the U.S. Navy. Don worked for a heating and air-conditioning company and helped Steve kick start his career in HVAC in his early 20's.
We are proud to be a company that supports our military and employs veterans: