Get Your Questions Answered by Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air
Most people don’t know a lot about their HVAC system, but they sure do notice when it’s not working properly. Whether you need a new furnace, have questions about replacing your air conditioning, or are hearing suspicious noises coming from your heating system, Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air can help. With over 27 years of experience, our experienced Menomonee Falls HVAC technicians have seen it all. We are driven to provide you with expert HVAC services, and as a family-owned, local business, we are small enough that you matter.
Do you have questions about your HVAC system? Call Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air at (262) 563-2636.
Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered
Your HVAC system is one of the most widely used systems in your home, and even with the best care, parts can wear out and systems can break down. When this happens, you need an expert Menomonee Falls HVAC technician to get it back up and running.
Frequent questions our customers have asked:
- How much does a new furnace cost? Every home is unique, and this depends on your needs. Typically, we can custom build a system that works for you and meets your budget.
- How often do I need to change my filter? If your filter is 2” wide or less, you will need to change it every 1 to 3 months. If your filter is 4” or larger, you will only need to replace it every 5 to 12 months.
- Can my filter be washed and reused? There are some filters that can be washed. If you are unsure, call our HVAC experts in Menomonee Falls to schedule an appointment.
- Does my thermostat have batteries? Some do, and some don’t. Your owner’s manual should tell you. If you are unsure, our office can also help!
- Should I be concerned about moisture on my windows during the winter? Typically, this is the result of “tight home syndrome,” and ventilation systems can solve the problem. If not taken care of, you may experience mold growth, unhealthy air, and ruined window sills. If this is a problem you’re experiencing, call our offices immediately.
In addition to these issues, we can also help you with any other HVAC issue you may be having. Our team of experienced professionals will help you diagnose your problem, and provide you with your service, repair, and replacement options. When you have questions, we have answers.
I Have No Heat. How Fast Can You Get Here?
Fast. Our team of technicians are available 24/7, and we offer True 24-hour service any time or any day. At Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air, we are proud to provide clients in Metro Menomonee Falls, Jackson, and Washington County with superior HVAC services, and we will never charge extra for Saturday or Sunday appointments. If you are having trouble with your heater or air conditioning unit, need duct cleaning, are worried about dust or moisture in your home, or want more information about the R22 or Freon™ in you AC, Mr. Holland’s Heating & Air can help.
To schedule an appointment with one of our Menomonee Falls HVAC professionals, call (262) 563-2636.
The Service Pros- Joe Ipavec
I always get fantastic service.- Andreas
Quality service with a smile!- William
Very thorough evaluation, competitive quotation and more thorough detail of what to expect!- Gary G
They were courteous, friendly, and honest!- Lori G
Click the button below to see our Frequently Asked Questions or give us a call. Our team is happy to provide you with assistance over the phone.(262) 563-2636
We take responsibility for every service to ensure your satisfaction.
Our team is licensed and always goes above and beyond to exceed expectations.
Emergencies happen and that's why we are available 24/7 for your heating & cooling needs.
Care, Empathy, and Trust
Committed to providing customers throughout Metro Menomonee Falls with the best HVAC and electric service.